Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: bromeliads for novices and addicts, sep, 2012, 2 by perke_patch

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright perke_patch

In reply to: bromeliads for novices and addicts, sep, 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of bromeliads for novices and addicts, sep, 2012
perke_patch wrote:
now my pics.
1. is Nev's neo thunderbird x self. I noticed the bright red glow in the centre today as I walked past it Nev but the pic doesn't really capture the bright glow with deeper red around the outside.
2. is my biggest ursulaea mcv.... with a pink ruler to show size.
3. is the seedling area getting filled up quickly now that we are potting up from the seedling trays. note the change with the back wall now being tinted alsonite sheeting
4. is a tray of seedling trays to show the size of some of them. some have now been potted up some thinned out. Can't remember what these are but the back 2 on right are the blanchetiana and blanch 'ixora' trays back left is neo aussie dream seedlings (no var visible) and front right is ae heltonii and 2nd from front on left is neo hot gossip.

I just noticed that the last time I took pics of all the seedlings was back in January so a good half year since so I'll take more pics tomorrow and compare their growth (if computer doesn't freeze up but it is behaving tonight so fingers crossed all fixed now)

Wendy

This message was edited Sep 18, 2012 8:54 PM