Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Rural Gardening: My new outdoor garden, 2 by green04735

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright green04735

Subject: My new outdoor garden

Forum: Rural Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of My new outdoor garden
green04735 wrote:
I have been busy working outside,we took down our old pool and deck and I wanted to do something with the space and this is what I did.My friend had an old home comfort wood cook stove that got damaged in removing it off the trailer so she asked if I wanted it to put in my garden and I said yes.The pool was a 18 ft round above ground so I already had the circle,Put gravel in there and planted hasta around the back which I already had and I also had the exsisting flower bed that was around the pool and deck.I also had the pond that was is the ground just dug that up and put in the pool garden(new name for the garden)Had all the chairs and swing.The only thing I had to buy was the fire pit and that was on sale.My friend helped put it togather as she has an eye for that stuff.Oh forgot the old wagon is my coffee table.The white thing with the pland on it is an old tire planter turned upside down.Had fun doing this