Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: August 2012, very hot and very dry., 2 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: August 2012, very hot and very dry.

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of August 2012, very hot and very dry.
shortleaf wrote:
Hehe.. yeah, I bet they're proud of postage on rocks in the mail! Rocks I have! Be it small, medium, large or unmanageably large, I have me a rock! They say the pet-rock guy from the early 80's is still a billionaire or multi-millionaire, anyway he's rich, I am rich in a different way, I am rich in rocks! I have 9 kitty litter buckets still full of rocks that I found and I will soon find a place for them in the yard. I noticed yesterday that one jumped out of a kitty litter bucket in my car, it is behind the passenger seat of my car. The rocks around that Fountain Grass up there came from the tenth kitty litter bucket in my arsenal.

I'm still waiting on the Golden Pothos cuttings to do something in this blue pot, I pushed in a little trellis that I had from another dead plant, for it to climb on when it comes around.
Yes, that crazy wabbit! Did you know they say in the forties Bugs Bunny was quite a racist!?