Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012, 2 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone, nice warm day here today too, and I couldn’t agree with you more, Nev, when you say Spring … bring it on. It’s good to hear that the kids show an interest in your Life of a Neo display.

Karen, hope you’re up and about soon.

Sue, sounds like your head cold hasn’t slowed you down at all. Good luck with your paver and bridge plans.

We are off to Wendy and Johnny’s tomorrow morning to see what goodies they have for sale. Always look forward to catching up with them and also to taking home my beautiful new acquisitions. I am sure I will have a few lovely new broms to show off on the forum.

While I was working around the garden yesterday I took some photos. Unfortunately I didn’t think to clean up the mess I had made before taking them so there’s a bit of stuff lying around that shouldn’t be there. Ah well, can’t think of everything.

Pics 1, 2 and 3 are various areas of the back garden. Pic 4 is a local resident.

That’s about it for me tonight, Shirley.