Communities > Forums

Image Copyright themoonhowl

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 110

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 110
themoonhowl wrote:
Good Morning.

Lovely treat Jean. Sounds like you may have to keep the left hand from knowing what the right hand is doing...grin Do hope you see improvement soon.

Anthony, it won't be long before you will be up to your ears in gorgeous lillies. I am so very much looking forward to your pictures. Poor Sooty. I hope he recovers quickly. I had to bring my sweet old girl Mea (16) to the vet for a cold....she is still sneezing a bit, but at least she isn't showering everything when she does sneeze.

Karen, hope the shoulder eases up for you also. My daughter took me to the market down by the river at I think it is called Power House? There is a large building where the display art...and the Photojournalist's winning pictures. We also went to a mid-week market downtown and out to a "Hippy" market (my son-in-law's name for it). I especially like the big market in Eumundi...I find it VERY easy to spend money there...grin. On one visit we went down by the docks to a huge plant sale and then over to the markets by the Queensland Performing Arts center and the giant ferris wheel. I truly love spending time in Brisbane.

Teresa, what a lovely walk to work. It is so sad though to see all the lovely old buildings so damaged. And yes, they key will surely turn up as soon as the lock is changed...grin
Good thoughts to you all...our lovely rainy weather keeps the birdbath full...and the weeds growing