Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Yarden maintenance late June into July, 2 by speediebean

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright speediebean

In reply to: Yarden maintenance late June into July

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

Back to post
Photo of Yarden maintenance late June into July
speediebean wrote:
Alrighty then, that will be my next project... maybe for this weekend. I've already got the fabric and pins, and a nice collection of twisty ties (from Winter Sowing), so I should be all set! And considering how high and dense my Shasta's are, the fabric won't be visible at all... at least from **my** side! =)

Intensia... it's a hybrid annual phlox, and we get ours from Proven Winners. You can read about them here: http://www.provenwinners.com/plants/series/intensia

This year we got Pink and Blueberry, and I brought home mostly Pink with just a couple Blueberry thrown in. I'll share a pic or 2 when they start flushing out again, but for now they're mostly green sticks with a few leaves on them. ;)

Oh, speaking of pics, I got a couple of my grape tomatoes yesterday morning! I'm sorry that they're fuzzy, I don't know if it's my camera, my lack of knowing HOW to use the camera properly for close-ups, or just my lack of a steady hand. =/ Anyway, I think I might have a few more ready to eat when I get home from work today, YIPPEEE!! The pics are of 2 separate clusters. As of now there are 3 clusters on her, each cluster has 3 or 4 fruits.