Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 108, 2 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 108

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 108
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Brrr I think Jack is out there this morning. I do hope that he hasn't done any damage. Busy weekend coming up with lots of visitors coming. Lunch at no 2 son's Saturday and hopefully some more fossiling on Sunday. The men want to fish so maybe we can kill two birds with one stone. Great that your garden is coming along Marlene and that you're feeling much stronger now. No use waiting around for the man of the house to notice that you've fallen over. He's too busy doing his own things. lol We always manage to get back up anyway, just takes a bit of struggling and moaning to do it. The boys nearly had a fit when I fell in the garden. I came down with such a THUD and every bone in my body shook I think. I just laid there for a while and gradually rolled over to make sure that i hadn't broken anything and then the boys "helped" me up. Well I hope everyone is well and all have a great day. Colleen