Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Looking for inspiration, 2 by dcartphoto

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright dcartphoto

In reply to: Looking for inspiration

Forum: Specialty Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Looking for inspiration
dcartphoto wrote:
Here is the lilac I planted under yesterday. The bush was just a round ball that hung to the ground all the way around. I trimmed up the lower branches and planted the hosta and daylily that I moved form another location.

The 2nd photo is my bench area, I was hoping to get to work on it today but much needed rain is keeping me in the house. I may move the tomatoes into the back flower bed though, I'm just not sure how well they are going to do in those pots.

last two photos are the area I'm working on now. Lots of stuff to cover up back here, and why does the air conditioner have to be a mile from the house? :) I think I'm making an arbor out of old doors over the air conditioner leaving plenty of room ventilationtion. I actually planted peas on the trellis that is going over the ugly pcv and someone is sending me morning glory seeds to add in there also. Maybe next year I'll have get that rose I want. :) I made my husband pull the half shrub/tree that was growing in the left corner yesterday, and I have some cuttings from my grandmothers homestead, a snowball bush, the big, tall, really old fashioned ones, that I am hoping to put in that area.

Now you can all see why I need so much help and inspiration. I'm a bit clueless and I really respect the advice from people with more experience and design skills then myself. :)