Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: May 2012-Plants done Blooming?, 2 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: May 2012-Plants done Blooming?

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of May 2012-Plants done Blooming?
billyporter wrote:
Too far behind to catch up and I have to get breakfast and go again this morning.

It's been busy here and I've been gone more than home, or outside more than in. Today, it's back out to Sara's to help her. When I get home it will be time for dinner and I need to mow after. We have had no rain so the serious watering has started. The astilbes are getting fried so I watered them twice yesterday. Most of the tags got raked out last fall with the walnut tree debris so I need to get out my chart, tag them and move the best to a shady spot. Which I weeded, and pottted extra columbine for the free pile. As soon as I add to the free pile someone stops, LOL! I can't keep up :o)

No new pictures till it's trimmed a little better, but..... Oh yes I did. 8'' gone. I noticed the other day after I washed it, the ends were really dry, as it dried. So I decided to whack it off while it still looked pretty good to save :o)