Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012, 2 by perke_patch

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright perke_patch

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012
perke_patch wrote:
Wow Nev I love that heart shape full of crypts. that is truly stunning. Wish I could make something like that but I wouldn't try for that size ...... for starters I wouldn't know where to find that many crypts. Maybe a much smaller version one day. Who knows.

Thanks for all the comments and kind thoughts. I need all your prayers to make the rain stop so we can drive back to Hervey Bay for the funeral on Thursday and back home again for Friday. If this rain continues they've already told us the burial will have to be postponed till the cemetary dries out. They can't put a body in a hole full of water. The funeral can still go ahead but ...... Anyway we have to get there first and Hervey Bay etc are already waterlogged so water is just sitting and building up now.

Pic 1: I just had to share a pic of our black bat plant. it has 4 flowers this year and we love it.
Pic 2: Emily's latest craft. The one on right was the one we created weeks ago. I was able to keep her under control and ended with a slightly blinged up version. This time I got waylaid by Rylee and Pa stepped in to help. He is as bad a Em and this one turned out to be a girl one with earings and lots of decoration. She hasn't decided if it will be for Nanna or for Uncle Paul in Hervey Bay.

Regards
Wendy