Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!, 2 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!
Bettypauze wrote:
Morning all, probably by the time I finish this post it will be afternoon.

Deb, sorry to hear of Kraus passing. Am sure it’s overwhelming for you. How are you making out at the dog show?

Lindakay, you will be hooked ( crochet hooked) once you start putting the dog ether, Roger always said how can a blanket so full of holes be so warm lol greatprojects when you’ve a stash of wool, your colours are striking

Susan, you are making great strides, hope you’ve been taking before and after photo’s, won’t be easy getting chipboard off but know you will get it done

Pat, it’s great that Marie is starting to purge, likely a bit this today and more tomorrow.

How is the weather today Dianne in your region, we got quite a heavy rain during the night, sun trying to come out, i finished baby quilt #21 and thought i might get some gardening done but have the feeling i need a jacket

Linda just messaged me, Dave has staff infection along with a lot of other thins, poor guy.