Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!, 2 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!
Bettypauze wrote:
Morning, says rain all day but sun sure is trying to come out, think it would do us good to get rain, grass is starting to burn even though had rain but it’s a mega downpour and doesn’t seem to do anything. Any plants on the 3 decks I set on the ground to get a good watering seeing decks are covered, which reminds me, should do same with the ones under the gazebo

Thanks for the link Lindakay, do you know what size of block it would make?

No, mom is too with it to have dementia, she admitted earlier in the week the doctor told her she was bipolar but not enough to worry about..think he is wrong.

Yes, it’s peaceful here today, put in a good day yesterday setting things back in proper order, gave a lot of what I had on cupboards, will not rush out to buy more until i am somewhere and see the perfect thing..keeping it simple. I want to change the few pieces of wallpaper so will be on the lookout, time to get with the times right?

Only thing I’m not pleased with is where Brian was roughly taking main counter top off, broke a front piece..Bernie put a piece over the hole as the sink clips doesn’t allow for it to be set in but i had an idea, Greg can do anything, Noah works for him so think if they made me a 2” stainless steel piece, length of counter top it would not only fix it but add pizzazz. Next time he is in the area he will stop in. There are a few faint paint drips, not from me but over the different 4 coats of paint someone did, i will sand the area and repaint. One door is off a tad, when Jeff comes I’ll get him to rehang it. When it was maroon you wouldn’t notice as much but I’m noticing now..did i say I do NOT like finished project, maybe it’s because all that happened during the Reno’s..maybe once I buy things with matching colour it will be ok

Think Giorgia comes10-noon, girlfriend Joanne is on her way, takes 1/2 hour, she will take all the chicken stuff. My newborn great nephew was born Friday, might work on his quilt.

My new dentures feel good but hard going when I eat..wonder how long it takes before I adjust?

Bet get a move on

Posted photo’s as is, included the maroon colour