Photo by Melody
Announcements
The Pixel County Fair is now open for entries! You have until September 12th to upload your crafts, animals and gardens HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!, 2 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!
Bettypauze wrote:
Afternoon, well almost evening..so muggy out but I’m inside working on projects so A/C is on. Everyone doing ok?

Hope Joan doesn’t con you Susan into taking on the position, i remember all the work you did and that you were exhausted with no appreciation. Did this men ever apologize to you about their attitude re dar board? Or are they using it and pretending it was their design idea?

Bob is lucky that he didn’t give his final notice and would have nowhere to go. How long are restraining orders good for?

Started my day early, had appointment in Penetang at Denturist to try on the waxed version of upper and lowers..seem to fit great but the bottoms seem wobbly but he reminded me when I get them next week I will have to adjust as these are same design as 30+ years ago and the bite I have now I’ve gradually gotten used to them.

Went to Home Depot to get new kitchen faucet, brushed nickel so match handles and hinges. Did some rushing in the rain as Giorgia was coming for m 10-12, as it went she stayed until 12:30. Started playing with curtain fabric pieces I bought at Joanne’s, they were 2 pieces, not a lot of yardage and 70% off, not enough to do the ones I wanted to make but enough for a change.

Just put m y nighty on so I’d be comfy and once I rest for a few hours I will do the touch ups on cupboard frame and call it a day. Tomorrow I will start with sanding the doors.

Drats, just typed what I planned on doing and already I’ve changed my mind..better to push myself for another hour then be done for the day and just relax.

I could get the fabric pieces, trace and cut out Winnie the Pooh fir the baby quilt, that is relaxing is it not?