Propagation: Plant Propagation: The Basics September 2016, 2 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Plant Propagation: The Basics September 2016

Forum: Propagation

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Plant Propagation: The Basics September 2016
joeswife wrote:
aww snap, Keith. I heard ya way up here ( I am in Buffalo, NY this week)
I know how much you were hoping for a nice sweet juicy one. Spent the first couple days up here clearing out my MIL\'s Privet row, there is some kind of berry tree on the other side of the fence that produces very aggressive plants in with her privet. I got them cleared out and trimmed up for her, still have the wild grape, some other kind of wild vining stuff with bright red berries and numerous other weeds and trees to clear out for her tomorrow. How the heck do ya get rid of bishops weed>? It has taken over her hosta patch! 1st pic is after my clearing out and trimming, second pic is what I still have left to do..in that second pic is some coneflowers I planted last year and some rudbeckia and phlox.. but for some reason all the weeds and golden rod are voracious! Her tropical\'s all are geting a cut back, last year I sent myself the cuttings in a box, not doing that again, all those cuttings were rooted by the time I got home in that box! Sure wish we could grow fuschia in Kansas, but it just doesn\'t grow.. you can\'t even buy it anywhere..