Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Central Midwest Gardening: October-Fall Colors and a nice chill, 2 by happgarden

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright happgarden

In reply to: October-Fall Colors and a nice chill

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of October-Fall Colors and a nice chill
happgarden wrote:
Geehz, Sunday was cold, Monday is cold, I was in hopes I would get some rain, but it doesn't look like it. I will have to use a pick axe to chop the clay soil. I need to plant plants.

Was going to meet a friend for lunch but she had to cancel. I was already in Liberty so I went to Savers. That is like Goodwill but for Brothers and sisters. Anyway I need to stay away from there...lol.

In the last 3 or 4 days I have bought a funny concrete cherub I am going to hang outside, love this ceramic flower pot it has a flower on all sides, these lounge chairs I got for 20.00 for two! I bought spray paint to paint the frame and will probably recover them later much later, , this picture I am not sure what it is made of except the green part are tiles and it weighs a ton! I may have already posted this chest I got there can't remember....lol too much buying!! ;)