Photo by Melody

Daylilies: What was your favorite daylily companion for 2014?, 2 by taylordaylily

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright taylordaylily

In reply to: What was your favorite daylily companion for 2014?

Forum: Daylilies

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of What was your favorite daylily companion for 2014?
taylordaylily wrote:
Linda, Christopher Moody is a larger more round bloom than Wild Horses. They do have close to the same colors. I have Wild Horses also and love it. I have many that are the same color as those two. Orchid Candy and Moonlight Masquerade and Blueberry Candy come to mind.

You have some great daylilies.
I have Kwanso too. I'll always have some. I just keep mine out of my garden beds. It's planted with it's cousin the common ditchlily. I like Kwanso a lot better. It's a shame it's such a thug and has to be banned from the garden. I like orange daylilies. I have several of them. Pictured below is a cute Orange daylily. Justin George. It was sent to me as a bonus plant last year. I didn't think I would like it due to it's tiny bloom. However, I love it. It's such a bright cheery bloom. I tried to give it away and Thank Goodness nobody wanted it. Lol It was planted In the Spring and gave me three series of blooms last year. That's unusual for a newly planted daylily, at least for me anyway. I'm going to move it to a better home this spring. I'm going to plant it by my Sunny Knock Out Rose. Brighten that pathetic Rose bush up. I thought Knock Out's were suppose to be trouble free. Mine is nothing but trouble and looks a hot mess. My Hybrid Tea Roses look great and never give me a problem. i'm done ranting. Sorry!
Well, I got out bid on one so far on the LA. So, I bid on another. Lol
I'll be back later to report how tonight's bidding ends up. :-)

Love your daylily and spiderwort. I like spiderwort even if the faded flowers are so gross.