Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: OUR BROMELIADS INTO 2015.. , 2 by splinter1804

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright splinter1804

In reply to: OUR BROMELIADS INTO 2015..

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of  OUR BROMELIADS INTO 2015..
splinter1804 wrote:
Hi everyone - It looks like it's back to just you and I again Teresa. Your Bill tied on with bark looks like it should be OK; the only comment I'd make is to keep an eye out for any new pups starting to grow and make sure they aren't restricted by the bark. It that case you may need to trim away a bit of bark in the area of the pup so that it won't be restrained from growing.

Not starting out to be a good year for our family; my son was a victim of a "hit and run" while riding his bicycle to work in Bali two days ago. He's suffered a fractured humerus and shoulder and has been flown to Singapore for treatment. When I asked if he was wearing a crash hat, he said , "yes, but I should have been wearing the bloody thing on my shoulder". So at least he hasn't lost his sense of humour.

Time to go again and a few of my pic's to finish with. Pic.1 Our kookaburra family waiting for breakfast along with Fred our resident Seagull, Pic.2 Neo. concentrica x Fireball, Pic.3 Looking into the Neo. shade house from the doorway. Pic.4 Neo.'Fanfare' and finally a little puppy for Teresa.

All the best, Nev.