Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014, 0 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone and Happy New Year. The boys will be home tomorrow, my peace will be shattered. No not really. I have missed them terribly. They are having a BBQ with John, Bianca and some friends that have kids that they know so it should be good for them. John has told them that they are allowed to stay up and see the New Year in, but I've told them not to ring me as I'll probably be in bed. If I'm not I will ring them. Warming up again and we're supposed to get some really hot weather for the start of the New Year. Micheal came and had lunch with me today. He's got a 4 day weekend off now. They're busy getting their house ready to rent out when they move into their new one. I haven't seen it yet so will be lovely when I do. The kids are all happy to be having a room of their own soon. They may not like it when they have to keep it clean and can't blame anyone else for the mess. I saw Dianne over in the tea room so she's okay. Well everyone. See the old year out gracefully and welcome the New Year with excitement and wonder. Thank you for all being my friends and it's been a great year spent with you all. Colleen