Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014, 0 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Nev it is so great to see and hear about your repotting. He's a happy-chappy me thinks.Bianca is John's partner and the boys are Cameren and Branden. The boys haven't stopped phoning me since they went for a holiday with John on Saturday. I think they think that I'm going to run away while they're not here. They've been shopping and been to the duck pond. I expect they might be fishing today if the weather permits. Beautiful here but I don't know what it's doing down there. When I first went to high school they put me in the secretarial class. I hated it then they put me in the sewing class and I was more at home there. When I first left school I had an office job but I couldn't stand it so I left and got a job in the packing shed packing dried fruit and citrus. I'm a hands on person and nothing more boring for me than to sit all day. I worked at the packing shed until my first baby was coming and then after that I always picked grapes every year while my Mum looked after the babies. By the time I last picked grapes my back was starting to wear and after picking all day and then sitting in the car to come home it used to take about 10-15minutes to feel anything in my legs. Once I could feel them again I wander straight in for a shower and then I was like brand new. The things we used to do to earn a quid. You should have seen me yesterday. Friends of ours have gone away and Branden was going to feed their 2 rabbits while they were gone. Well guess who is doing it instead. yes, muggins me. I went to their place and lifted up the top of the hutch like I've seen it done a million times, went to the garden to get their greens and fill their water and their grains and I saw something move in the garden. Yeah, you guessed 1 little brown rabbit and 1 little white and black rabbit hopping around without a care in the world. Then I had to get them back in. Well the white one went in quite easily but the brown one took me two hours. Needless to say I didn't lift the top up very far today and every time I put something in there I quickly closed it. The brown one looked like he was laughing at me and just waiting for me to slip=up. I just had 3 phone calls all from the same number, Cameren's. I let the calls ring out because I told them if I didn't answer to leave a message and I'd get back. They probably want to tell me that they're going to have squid for tea. Had better go and see what's up. Keep well everyone. Colleen