Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014, 0 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Teresa it's a bit of a toss up for me mmmmm snakes or earthquakes??? neither thanks. I wish I was mortgage free, it would make life a lot easier, but I didn't start buying until the late 90's and lots of upsets in the meantime have seen me paying the least that i can off each fortnight. I took the equity out to do things around the house like carport, tanks, painting and fixing things, built-ins, new stove etc, etc. Nev we have a steam friends heritage park a few miles away where they've built a railroad from Cobdogla water pumping station to Loveday pumping station and you can ride the train there and back. They also have working pump engines and lots of memorabilia about the old irrigation ways. Very interesting and lovely to just sit back on the train and watch all the fruit blocks go by. I'm so pleased that your little G/son enjoys his second-Sundays at the steam museum. Love the Vrieseas. 6 toilets my Godfather what are they dumb? I think that's just stupid, and I think that your comment was quite appropriate. Shirley I would love a pup from Neo. stellar blast please. You have some really beautiful broms. The colours are divine but I presume that's something to do with where you live. I'm really happy with the colours that i do get from some of my plants but i would imagine they would be far better where you are. Just give me a yell when you have one spare and let me know what you would like to swap. Nev the pyramidalis is really beautiful but imagine having a clump in the garden and at Christmas time, beautiful. It really annoys me when people just dig everything out without thinking or even leaving it for a season and seeing just what is there. Their lose I suppose. Well had better go and see what the boys are up to. Branden lost 3 loose teeth yesterday and Cameren lost one. Costly night for the toothfairy. The new teeth are all sitting there for all to see. Have a great night. Colleen. Just a random shot of the shadehouse. only about a third of what is actually in there. Colleen