Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014, 0 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Hi Shirley. It's horrid when we haven't got power isn't it? We always think oh well we'll just have a cuppa or do some sewing or something. We had a scorcher here yesterday. I think it only got to about 36C but it was a dry heat. I took the boys down to the lake about 7pm. It was lovely down there, cool breeze coming off the water and the sun starting to go down. They'll probably be pestering me to go down today again. BUT, we have some work to do first. We have to start taking their bottles and cans over to the recycle place so that they can get their Christmas spending money. They have to buy special presents and then if there's any left they get to buy what they want. The boys and I will have Christmas lunch by ourselves this year. I asked them what they would like and they both said garlic prawns. So that's easy isn't it? Well, I had better move and try to get some things done. Have a great day everyone. Colleen