Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014, 0 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Well another morning with frost and a pea-souper of a fog as well. I do hope Cameren is not too cold on his camping trip by the river. I told him to put more clothes on if he gets cold. Nev have you done a restore on your computer? I can talk you through it if you want. We all really do miss your newsy posts. Trish, all my broms are in the SH, so should be okay. I'm keeping an eye on them though as the frost has been all out the back this time and I haven't seen that for a long time and not so extensive. We are having beautiful sunny days but still spencer, skivvy, jumper and coat weather. I get around looking like a tubby telly. I have the washing going so will have to go out sooner or later to hang it out. It's a bit difficult to hang it up with gloves on though. lol Have a great day everyone. Colleen