Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014, 0 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Boy, was there a frost and a half this morning. minus2C, but a beautiful day. Got the housework and washing all done by 1pm and went and did a bit of shopping then vegged for the next hour til the boys came home. The little one is going on a school camp on Wednesday so will be a bit quieter here til Friday night. Lovely Vrieseas Trish and Nev I would never have expected N 'litmus' to start out like that. What a difference, but I do like the 5th pic the best. I do hope that the boys don't learn the hard way by falling out of that tree. It is really high, but I do have to let them try it out for themselves. The younger one isn't as game as the older one, but his friends are just as game. I wonder whether they've told their parents. lol probably not. I found a braciasaurus of the boys the other day so I put it in the aquarium with my Cryptanthus. He really does look like he belongs there. The Tils in the other one are looking good still. I took the back part of the lid off and only have the light piece still on and it doesn't get all fogged up so am hoping that they don't rot. Time will tell I suppose. I hope everyone is feeling better who's sick and everyone who's had a rough day at work or at home, GET TO BED!!!!! Good night. Colleen