Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014, 0 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. An overcast morning this morning so no Jack Frost. We had a beautiful day yesterday but didn't get anything done in the garden. We had a BBQ for lunch and the boys have discovered that they can climb the huge 50' Norfolk Island Pine. Branden thinks it's great. He climbs right up the top. Trish, no it's not funny when we loose our post but I probably would have had a bit of a giggle too if it wasn't so annoying. Nev have you a pup from Neo Rosella? I really like that one. No ice on the duck's pond. Jack doesn't get out the back very often, too many trees I think. Hope I haven't jinxed myself by saying that. Teresa, it's great to hear that you got the job. Hope all goes well there for you. Bree it's sad when the animals, chooks or kids wreck the plants but I just tell the boys to be more careful in the yard and it's not the end of the world anyway. They- never play around my broms., and the chooks haven't discovered that part of the yard anyway. There's too much else to be scratching around in. I have some REO over the pond in there to keep Ben out so the ducks haven't discovered that yet. Nev I can't remember where Uluru Dawn came from, have had it a couple of years. Probably the same place that Crackling Red comes from even though I didn't get my CR from there. It's about time I got dressed, the boys are still sleeping so nice and peaceful to get the housework done before they get up. Have a great day everyone. Colleen Just had to come back in and tell you all how cold it is today. 6C overcast and it's 2.30pm. Brrrrrrrrr

This message was edited Jul 14, 2014 2:26 PM