Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014, 0 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Well Jack Frost is out there this morning where I've cleared the garden out the front. It's minus2C and the A/C keeps freezing up. Should be a lovely day though. Thanks for all the info. Nev. I do hope that the Rubra that John got isn't all green. Hi Bree, sorry to hear that you're getting out of the broms. They are so easy to look after that I think they would be the last of my plants to go if needed. although the cacti and succulents are easy too and I got rid of most of them. I still have quite a collection of cacti but they are all in pots now. If I decide to get rid of them too the same guy who took the big ones will take them. It's calming to know that there is a good place for them if need be. If I do move closer to my son the broms will be coming too. and cuttings of the brugs and anything else that I can manage. lol Anyway I'm not thinking of moving just yet so don't have to think about it now. Hi Cody, you're most welcome to come in here and have a chat. Tell us about what you have in your garden and your weather over there and anything else that takes your fancy. I'm sure that everyone on here will be interested in what's going on in your part of the world. Do you grom broms or anyone close to you. so that you can put some brom-related pics up? Well must move or I might freeze. have a great day everyone. Colleen.