Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Consolida or Delphinium, 0 by warriorswisdomkathy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright warriorswisdomkathy

In reply to: Consolida or Delphinium

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Consolida or Delphinium
warriorswisdomkathy wrote:
Now see, I need to make some of those for my vines.....Lol... Not super woman, just determined!!!! If I don't do it, it will never happen....and I figure I got the will power and determination to do it....All I have to do is remember how long it takes to get things matured, gets me going everytime...lol. I wanna sit back in a few years and truely enjoy what I've done...I'm not getting any younger....lol. Not only that , after a few back injuries and such, I have found it helps keep me young, atleast in spirit, ya and limber also.... That's when I first got into gardening, after a back injury....was told just to keep moving and stretching, gardening is some of the best cardio that their is, walking, bending, leaning, digging. Wished I was as accomplished at the other things I should be doing...LOL.... Gardening's more fun with such beautiful results.....

Pam.....Iris g.= Iris germanica = TBI's, (sorry, old school sometimes...)

Yeah, snow in the forcast for tomorrow night and this weekend, depends on which path it takes this weekend, either a few inches or we get dumped on....I voting for the latter........I need a good snow in...

Pix: Iris g. Edith Wolford I believe, what a beauty!!!! Gosh I hope that's right....