Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: LET DOWN AFTER THE HOLIDAYS????, 0 by JBerger

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright JBerger

Subject: LET DOWN AFTER THE HOLIDAYS????

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of LET DOWN AFTER THE HOLIDAYS????
JBerger wrote:
I don't know about you all, but this day is just not working for me. I can not seem to get organized and get started doing anything constructive. I have a list a mile long of things that need to be done, plus it wouldn't hurt me to exercise more, and here I sit writing this. If anyone has any suggestions as to how you get over the holiday blues, please let me know.

I have done laundry, fed birds, took a walk and now all I want to do it sit. I am not sick, I am just feeling a bit sad and tired. Maybe it is because of all the mess the government has left us in. The fact the congress did not pass the bill to help us here in NJ with funds to clean up and rebuild, before they left for the day yesterday. After 365 days of discussion and the Senate passed it, they went home without doing it. That I think threw me a real curve because so many of my friends still need help to rebuild not only their homes but their lives. All those cute little boardwalk businesses are now gone in many of our little island towns and must be rebuilt again. That takes money and no one has any just now.

I do hope you all are having a great day since the sun is shining and the wind is blowing from the West, which is ok as long as it does not bring snow. That could put me over the edge. I am not a snow bunny.

I guess I will water the indoor plants and the greenhouse. Maybe I can find the energy to do that. Sure hope so. I am just not a gloom and doom person. I love to laugh and have fun and my laugh and fun buttons are not working. Hugs to all of you. JB

This message was edited Jan 2, 2013 2:48 PM