Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012, 0 by perke_patch

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright perke_patch

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012
perke_patch wrote:
hi everyone. well the wedding is over. what a great day at Ettamogah pub and Aussie world. I'd recommend a wedding there anytime. we were able to enjoy a nibble and sip or two then out for a few quick rides then back for more nibbles and sips and a lot of chatting of course. Emily has more courage than me and wanted to go on rides I wasn't prepared to go on. Luckily she had lots of people willing to take her. I took all my grandkids (except Rylee who wasn't well) on the ferris wheel after lunch. unfortunately it was only dribbling rain. most rides had covers over them. I took Rylee on the teacup ride and even though she was snuggling into me she was smiling and saying "weeeee" every time the cup spun round. Pic 1 is the bride and groom in the teacup. Pic 2 is the cutting of the cake. I can't believe I didn't think to take my camera out to the rides all day. lucky someone else got the teacup pick. not sure if it was the professional photographer who followed them around for a while after the ceremony. I pulled these pics off facebook today. haven't even downloaded my camera shots yet. I'll post more pics tomorrow night after downloads. We got home after dark last night and I had a cup of tea and was in bed by 8:30pm. I didn't sleep well the night before waking and thinking of problems all night as you do. I woke up at 4AM and remembered that I can only draw $1000 per day on eftpos so even though I'd transferred enough money for the drink tab I couldn't pay it from there. lucky I had enough in the credit card for the rest. I also remembered not long after that we had forgotten to go round to feed their dog on friday afternoon so at 6am we were round there trying to keep Indy quiet while we got his food out for him. he must have been starving poor dog.

anway after such a broken sleep I fell asleep in the back seet on theway home yesterday and my eldest son Darren took a pic of me with the grandkids laughing at me. he sent the pic to everyone and threatened to put it on facebook. so far it hasn't appeared on there but I know he will wait for me to relax and then it will appear. my sisters-in-law both said today they laughed their hearts out when they saw it and one said she also fell asleep on the way home so not to worry. she did say though that she has saved the pic and if I ever post a horrible pic of her she will have payback. so I'll not post pics of her I think hahahaha.

anyway I'm off to bed now. Max is making all sorts of noises tonight trying to breath. Johnny kept saying today that he was doing really well and he is fighting the obvious but I think we are delaying the obvious. anyway he is insisting on waiting for results on Tuesday. I think he might have to face the obvious after that though. we have decided to not advertise a sale for next weekend as I doubt Johnny will want to face anyone without Max here to welcome them in. I know there will be lots of questions of where he is if he is not here and I fear it will be too raw for all of us (including Jen) to respond to those comments if the worst possible outcome happens. so we'll wait a couple weeks and see how we go.

night all. can't keep awake any longer.
Wendy