Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: There's an 'app' for that?, 0 by Chantell

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Chantell

Subject: There's an 'app' for that?

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of There's an 'app' for that?
Chantell wrote:
I posted this over on the herb forum - I'd like to hear your feedback as well. In the age of 'smart phones' we've experienced the good, the bad, and the...what the heck did I download that one for apps? Share with us which of the plant/plant related apps...ahhh heck ANY apps you've liked or maybe the ones you'd wished you'd not wasted time or money on. I know Bec can share some great recipe ones!!

Ones that come to mind that I use a lot are: Herbs that Cure, Aromatherapy (by Medl), Herbs+ (EOBearSoftware LLC), Aura Cacia (an aromatherapy one that is good as a resource) - I'm actually pleased with each of these. Of course when I don't like an app I delete it so I may have had some I didn't like that I've forgotten about. As for non-plant related ones I love my photoshop app for pics - Star Walk and Solar Walk (vito tech) for star/planet help in the sky (grandbabies LOVE it), Nativepedia (Native American info), National Geographic Atlas (another for the little ones)...then the music Spotify (thanks Bec) - Pandora - Hayhouse radio.....

Oh and can I just say I owe both the thanks and kick to the behind to Bec and hubby for introducing me to the iPhone/Pad 'habit' - I don't even want a 12-step program...