Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 100, 0 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 100

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 100
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Well. the taps are done and the new stove is in the washing is going the boys are still asleep and all's right with the world at the moment. We're going to do some baking today and maybe mow the lawn later if it doesn't get too warm. I hope the weather stays like this for the big day. very nice at the moment. First of the visitors arrive tomorrow so have to be ready. Karen so glad that all the tests came back okay . Look after yourself. Marlene it was lovely to see you pop in again and let us know how you're going. Chrissy it's great to see you getting around your garden again. Kat where are you? I miss your hilarious stories. [any more incidences with that neighbour] Charleen you rug up and enjoy your festive season. Dianne does your Mum come to you on Christmas Day? Jean are you having anyone for the Christmas break popping in? Teresa do you get some time off to spend with the bewildered Copper? Hope Father Christmas brings him a BIG stocking this year. Louise I hope you're okay and that you have a lovely Christmas and you'd better get ready for the carpet again as I saw Jean mention that maybe we'd take another trip in the new year. Moon, you seem to be busy too. Well everyone I hope you're all ready now as the count down is starting for the big day,[ in this house anyway] Must go be back later. Colleen