Northeast Gardening: Every growing community needs a leader, 0 by dogwalker

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright dogwalker

Subject: Every growing community needs a leader

Forum: Northeast Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Every growing community needs a leader
dogwalker wrote:
The thought occurred to me today that the “Northeast Gardening Forum” needs leadership. Being an ever growing community, we have reached the pivotal point of either greatness or flash mob.
We need someone who can lead the forum through their wisdom and vast experience, someone who has shown courage and the ability to make insightful decisions. A person of unquestioned moral standing. Someone who we would be proud to call a friend (and loan money to). Someone who has the heart of a lion, the distant sight of an eagle, the strength of the mighty elephant!
WHAT THIS FORUM NEEDS IS A MAYOR!
Having said this I now admit that I have spent many hours taking all these factors in consideration and have applied them to many individuals. Following is a list of the people that I would consider most qualified for this prestigious appointment.

Bozo the clown
Lady GaGa
Popeye the Sailor
Victorgardener
Big Bird
Kim Kardashian
My Cat

I think you will agree that this list composes the absolute pinnacle of possible mayoral choices.
I hope you will give serious consideration to these choices.
Of course any other person who you would think of as the official, unofficial, mayor of the Northeast Gardening Forum” would be welcome.

Chuck