Photo by Melody

Northeast Gardening: Happy Birthday DonnieBrook!!!, 0 by DonnieBrook

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DonnieBrook

In reply to: Happy Birthday DonnieBrook!!!

Forum: Northeast Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Happy Birthday DonnieBrook!!!
DonnieBrook wrote:
Awwwww, thank you all so much! I almost forgot to look here because my birthday has already had such royal treatment, it's almost embarrassing! LOL Good wishes are always like receiving a beautiful bouquet of the prettiest flowers from the kindest hearts. You are ALL that to me! I really do appreciate your being so thoughtful!!

Eleanor - how wonderful to hear from you! I love the photo you attached.....looks like great fun and Colin has gotten SO big!! How are you doing? Got your hands full still??? I think of you and hope your days have lots of pretty flowers in them too!!

Marilyn - lovely heuchera/cone photo! What is that heuchera? I like it. I'm waiting for my new "birthday heucheras" to arrive - probably tomorrow. I have their new home ready for them in Cuppatea's garden since the others seem to like it there best! Thank you for your very sweet wish!!

WC - that is an awesome photo! Thank you, Kind Sir!

Allison - what is that rose? So pretty and so YOU. Thanks so much!

Celeste - What a lovely thing to say! And who, pray tell, are the pair of DLs there? Must see if I have them.....yet! LOL

Wowzer, Arlene - that's also a gorgeous shot! Looks like you guys are treating me to quite a joyful bouquet this morning! Most appreciated!

Victor - do you really have an orange flower or two??? Are we winning you over??? Lovely shot and lovely wish. Thank you, Dear!

Just in time for my birthday this morning, Midnight Oil, Melon Balls, my beautiful lavender NOID, Wild Mustang and Chicago Ruby bloomed for me! Sadly, I have thrips on a few of them though. Chicago Ruby and Russian Rhapsody look pretty bad. Insecticidal soap?????????