Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices and addicts, June 2011, 0 by springer99

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright springer99

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and addicts, June 2011

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and addicts, June 2011
springer99 wrote:
Just a shot of the little nursery, lol. All my seeds are in there now, got my fingers and toes crossed that they grow. Bit doubtful about those ebay seeds i got, they just keep going mouldy! But we'll see. Nev if they keep doing it, do i keep spraying the bleach mix, or should one spray have fixed the situation? Perhaps I didn't spray enough of it?
Loved the extensa seeds, nice and big compared to the vriesea seeds and really reminded me of my Desert Rose seeds.
I know I'm pushing my luck on questions today, but just one more, how long can I keep the left over seeds for or should I just use the whole lot as they don't keep well?? Most of the seeds, I used the lot, but ones like the Alcantarea Extensa I have quite a few, not sure how many, but quite a few left over. Not sure how many I am supposed to put in a container, just took a bit of a guess.
Thanks,
Tash