Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Still hangingPart 8 , 0 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: Still hangingPart 8

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Still hangingPart 8
billyporter wrote:
Good Morning!!

Sallyg, we're having a stinking hot and humid day today, but after the cool last few days, I'm a bit ready to bake in the sun.

Ruby, laughing! We've kept the house closed up and I watched TV with a blanket pulled up to my neck last night. I have a flannel shirt on right now!

All you need are radish, butter and bread. We used to have them for dinner when I was a kid. Good harvest! I need to pull a few more today. I planted a looong row of Cherry Belle.

Yikes, you need a new cleaning lady!

Gita, I would enjoy your version of radish canape too!

DaylilyDiva219, fresh breezes just sounds good doesn't it?

I'm thinking the iris might be old. He lives on his Mother's farm. I doubt he knows names. They are tall and sturdy tho!

I love those solar lights!

Oooh, gorgeous rhodo!!

The driveway guy/kid is finally coming to re-estimate what the concrete driveway will cost. I talked DH into replacing the apron too. If you're gonna do it, do it right the first time! I know he's trying to keep the cost down, but it's a one shot deal. I know he would have added it anyway. He was just thinking about it.

We had an easy week with no boys. DD is at 3 centimeters and that means the walls are thinning. I think we'll have babies within a week. She'll be 36 weeks on Monday :o)

I hope all is going well with you. Prayers go out daily. What is so cool about the internet is that you have so many more prayers than you normally would have :o)

The new driveway path :o)