Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Still hangingPart 8 , 0 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: Still hangingPart 8

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Still hangingPart 8
billyporter wrote:
Chris, when I decide to just sit instead of work, I think of you. Sitting isn't always a bad thing :o)

I figure unless we show Hobo how to gather from the garden, he won't recognize anything, LOL!

Gita, you must have good dirt! Grrring over the fountain grass! Like Chris, I space things, and don't like bare soil either.

It has been a busy few days. I had to take a few me days to get things finished, and I did! I was even behind on writing down diary highlights in a separate book. We had the boys overnight Friday and will have them overnight Monday. The oldest has his first ball game and we'll take him to it. His parents will take them home. Then Friday, we have them for the day. DD is at 34 weeks tomorrow and is she ever big! It's still all out front and tight as a drum. She has two ''pineapples'' in there, but they sure look like melons, LOL!

It's a beautiful Sunday! The birds are singing, no dogs are barking nor cars running around yet. The sun is hot and I've already shut the house up. I am so glad I mowed after we took the boys home yesterday! I was tired, but the air was cool.

This is a new iris that just appeared a few days ago. I've never seen it before. I think it's two Schreiner Lilliputs crossed. The falls are just like the one called "With Castanets." I'm so happy with my new flower! It's also a bit taller than the Lilliputs.