Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: These bloom all over my yard each Spring. ID?, 0 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: These bloom all over my yard each Spring. ID?

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of These bloom all over my yard each Spring.  ID?
HollyAnnS wrote:
LOL, I have a lot of invasive, too. I give mine away at plant swaps.........LOL
Some really are what I consider weeds and I do get rid of those but a lot of my plants are what I call aggressive growers and I make sure they are marked that way. I have a variegated grass that is pretty, but it spreads by runners and can take over an area. Guess it depends on how much space you have to fill and what you want to fill it with. I like it and just dig out what I don't want each spring. Sometimes I just put it out front with a free sign on it. Usually someone takes it. I have a neighbor that is just thrilled with what I gave him a few years ago he was having a terrible time getting something to grow on his bank. I told him it would grow but it could easily take over if left unchecked. We will see if he is as pleased in 5 years. Doesn't this look pretty growing with my Iris. Pic from last year.