Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 85, 0 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

Subject: TEA ROOM # 85

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 85
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone . I thought the path was starting to get a bit long for some of us so have moved us here, closer to the road again.
I started to paint the outside of the Tea Room , but got a bit carried away and changed the whole look .
I thought this traditional Japanese Tea Room look would be a nice way to remember those lost in the terrible disaster in Japan.
I hope you all like it and also get out into the contemplation garden when you can. Very restful, I find.
Its a cold morning here again but yesterday was the same and warmed up to a lovely jumperless day . I found no orphans but did arrive home with a large bag of Moo Poo for the brugs..
We are going off for a bit of a drive today so I have to get a few sandwiches made for our lunch.
Enjoy the day. Its back to a weekend tomorrow. It seems the weeks are shrinking between weekends as they come round so soon.
Nearly Easter, then downhill to Christmas.
I had better move as I need to put up the redirection sign and put out some nibbles for you all. Have a great day and enjoy your gardens.
We came from here..
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1161207/
Jean.

This message was edited Mar 18, 2011 8:02 AM