Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 77, 0 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 77

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 77
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Mild and cloudy here today. Are we going to get some rain? Jean a couple of years ago I got some Bond's type Knickers from our local store for $2 a pair. I'm still wearing them. They have been very good value and very comfortable. As with bras, I always have to buy a size bigger than I used to wear for them to fit comfortably. Do droopy ones get bigger? lol I think that we all tend to get funny shaped as we get older. I bought some different coloured Ageratum yesterday. I didn't know they came in different colours other than mauve. Will be interesting to see them flower. The hippies have gone mad now and the epis are getting ready for another lot of flowers. The brugs are budding up nicely and can't wait for some of Brian's seedlings to do their stuff. [no buds on any of his yet] I built myself a huge bench with a redundant sandpit surround and some reo. I'm going to put cactus on there. It's about 3 mts square so should be able to put quite a bit on there. Hope all are well. Leisa are you back home yet. Hope so. Will be back later. Colleen