Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #76, 0 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM #76

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #76
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Its raining. So far we have had 34 points of nice light rain. No storms or lightning , thank goodness.
I just hope it clears away for tomorrow.
I found an orphan yesterday. We went out for the day over to Hamilton to pick up a few things forgotten the day before. i just had to look in Mitre10 and found a nice little viburnum the same as the one I found there 2 weeks ago. Only $4 which is good.
This bit of rain is lovely for the garden but not so good when one wants to be at the Show selling plants.
Its not cold though which makes it more comfortable.
Chrissy, I would not be pulling out the white poppies here. I pull out some of the purples. Isn't it funny that we have the opposite ones do better. I love the big pinks though. They are always big fluffies while the purples have both types.
Teresa, didn't you want to take a little turkey home ? After all you have the Aussie possums.
I'm just glad I don't live near Kat's place.
Kat , try relocating them over the fence next door.
Hello Colleen. I can't tell you what the name of the cacti are as I saw no signs there.
Its a pity I won't see the flowers out. The buds on the tall one were pinkinsh in color.
Anthony, I hope you don't have a headache from your relaxing beer.
Louise, we'll see you when you return home after thr trip. Have a great time and hug those darling girls for me.
Hello to everyone else. I am off out to get the rest of the plants into the trailer for tomorrow.
Have a great weekend.
Try some of this lovely warm Banana Walnut Bread.
Jean.