Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: To ALL my wonderful friends here at Daves Garden., 0 by Degarotty

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Degarotty

Subject: To ALL my wonderful friends here at Daves Garden.

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of To ALL my wonderful friends here at Daves Garden.
Degarotty wrote:
Hi All,
I am sorry to say that I have been told by my Dr that my cancer has returned.
My son is moving me back to Ipswich to be near him if things don't go real well.

What I need is advice on how to get my Cacti & Succulent plants back with me as my son has asked me to down size my beautiful collection to help with moving and not have so many plants to relocate.

Can I please have idea's on how I can take my plants with me to start again (hopefully) in Ipswich.
I have a couple of Coleus that I love but have to be able to move them without the pots.

Also, some of my succulents have grown lanky and I think maybe I should have been cutting them and making new plants so they didn't grow that way. Have I buggered them up or would they bounce back once cut into pieces and potted again?

ANY suggestions would be appreciated as I love my C & S plants. I have to downsize in furniture as well as I am not sure what lies ahead at this time. My head is spinning and I have so much to think about that I need my friends advice.

Thank you to all my wonderful friends here on Dave's Garden, you are all appreciated very much.

Debi
P.S. My wonderful Grand Daughter, this is the first time I saw her. :-)