Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: September Weather, 0 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: September Weather

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September Weather
billyporter wrote:
57* and chilly. I hope we get rain today!

Celia, thanks for the hug!

Kelli, reading about the phone prefixes reminds me of a Seinfeld episode, LOL! They can keep their expensive property!

Pepper, it might be Canada Tick Trefoil. One is Canada and one is Illinois. It's showing up all over here now. I dug a plant years ago down the railroad tracks but when I transplanted it a few years after, I lost it. I just got another plant last fall, but it's not the deep gorgeous purple I once had.

Bernie, I hear you on good cabinet framing. I always wonder why my heavy dishes haven't pulled my 1963 cabinets off the wall yet.

Marsue, the dogs are adorable and so are your neighbors :o)

Chrissy, I remember the song :o)

Kelli, I'd love to see a video of the Red Rock Canyon Road! Smiling over Ric :o)

Adina, it is, and it's called Prairie Sun. I grew them from seed and they are perennial for me. I love them!! I don't envy you the paper work. Is the one for Romania so he can visit? Smiling over the moon! Wasn't it a neat one!

Pepper, we were in another town and they let their clematis grow ion the ground along a sidewalk. It looked really good. I like it in a tree too!

Ric, I agree, get pictures while you can! I'll get back to your pictures. Maybe I'll confirm what I have that are unnamed!

Marsue, Root Beer is an interesting name. All my runts were and are named Petey.
I love salvias!

Sunfarm, you ARE in my thoughts!

Missing Dyson.

I looked up while mowing and saw pelicans on the move.