Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: September Weather, 0 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: September Weather

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September Weather
marsue wrote:
Kelli, as always, I enjoyed the hiking photos. I keep expecting you to tell us that you have had a book published of your hiking pics.
Crissy: are we still 8 inches behind on rainfall after this week?
Bernie: wouldn't it be nice if the rain could be spread out evenly over the whole country? :o))
KY Sally: sure hope you get your share of the rainfall! By the way, I'm still holding your hand and squeezing it tight! (((((((((((((((Sally)))))))))))))))))))
Tropic: what pretty birds--love the topknot on the one to the lower left! I imagine with spring and summer heading your way, that your temps will be even higher!
Pepper: so sorry about the vehicle problems--sure hope you get them "fixed" soon! Those zinnias sure add a bright spot to late summer, don't they?
BP: It sure didn't feel like we are heading into winter around here--yesterday it was in the low 90's! "Cooler" today with temps "only" in the high 80's! LOL You will be breathing another sigh of relief when the boys leave only to be wishing them back again in a few days--that's the way it is with grandparents--and that is our privilege! LOL
Ric: I sure hope we can say goodbye to the 90's around here pretty soon! Pretty shot of the Monarch. You are going to be able to write your own field guide! :o))

It was hot and steamy yesterday after our rain in the morning. Still the rain was needed-at least in my area. We have had some rain every day since Wed.
This morning there are no clouds in sight. The plants have all perked up and are saying, "Thank you for the rain!" :o))
# Today: Lots of sunshine. High 87F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
# Tonight: A few clouds. Low 57F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.