Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: September Weather, 0 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: September Weather

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September Weather
billyporter wrote:
67°F Feels Like: 67° High 83°
Past 24-hr: Precip: 0.08 in (est.)
Humidity: 60%
Dew Point: 53°
Pressure: 29.80 in
Visibility: 10.0 mi
Time Until Sunrise: 0 hrs 53 min
Variable clouds and windy with scattered thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

We had flashes of lightning from the South at 8:30 pm and rain at 3:45 am. There's 2/10's in my guage, the wind is softly blowing and it's on the edge of chilly. Ahhh beautiful!

Bernie, good to hear you still have garden to sell. I agree, we send and receive nice plants!

Tropic, wow! Now that is a storm! I hear you on wondering what is next. Love the hawk picture. He's a beauty! Quite a tail on the lizard too :o)

Your welcome Marsue. I have it and Joe Pye Weed in my "wild" area. Yes, the bees do love it! LOL over climbing the ladder! What a wonderful flower! I've never had one, but think about planting it.

Adina, we've all been there. It just teaches us that curiosity does kill the cat. We went ahead and bought McAfee with our package and have been happy with it. I deleted all my pictures too. SIL was able to recover quite a few, but not all. I sure learned a lesson that day. I grabbed a handful of daylily and cut all the leaves off within 6'' or so from the crown with scissors. Laughing, it does sound like terrible weather, but right now after all the heat, it feels mighty nice :o) What a neat balcony picture. I'd love to stand there gazing at the flowers!

I'm glad I mowed yesterday. The oldest Grandson is having his Birthday today, so, cake and ice cream after dinner :o)

We were cleaning the last of the grapes when a formation of 4 planes flew over. I ran for the camera, but they were gone. I went back to cleaning grapes and here they came back. I ran crazy circles in the yard and road trying to catch them circling around. I didn't get the neat pictures I could have, but I did get a few.