Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Who luv's ya baby.....our favourite Teddies and Dolls, 0 by weed_woman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: Who luv's ya baby.....our favourite Teddies and Dolls

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Who luv's ya baby.....our favourite Teddies and Dolls
weed_woman wrote:
Leisa, this is hubby Fred bear, which I believe is the same age as your teddy, and apparently copped alot of abuse, being used as a punching bag e.t.c.
I think I still have my old bear somewhere, which used give this kind of growl/lowing sound when you tipped him upsidedown, but that stopped working many years ago. I will have to go on a bear hunt tomorrow.
Good thread Dianne, your poor old bear is doing well to be around at all.
Jean, I'm not much of a hoarder, but wish I had kept a few treasures from my childhood, and also my daughters. When we moved over to Aus 15 years ago, I left alot of stuff behind, and didn't realise how important it would be to my daughter to have kept some of those childhood favourites. I also know how it feels to have stuff sold without your permission. My sister cleaned out the childhood bookcase when I was away from home, having my daughter. I would have liked to keep all the childrens books and the record albums with stories that went with them. It didn't occur to her that maybe I would have liked them, or maybe it did?
Anyway, I understand how you feel Jean.
Heres Fred Bear. (Just like Leisa's Ted, but hes lost his eye sight)
Sue