Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Irises: Pictures from Salem Trip - New Introductions, 0 by Betja

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Betja

In reply to: Pictures from Salem Trip - New Introductions

Forum: Irises

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Pictures from Salem Trip - New Introductions
Betja wrote:
BARRY BLYTH
Well, it's 5:30 a.m. and I'm a little bleary eyed and really need this coffee, but I wanted to get an early start. You probably already know that Barry Blyth lives in Australia, and their bloom season is the exact opposite of ours (Oct-Nov-Dec). Each year he posts his new introductions on his website (www.tempotwo.com.au) on Oct. 1, so this year's new introductions are all listed as 2009. However, for the last couple of years Keith Keppel has actually introduced one to three of Barry's several months ahead of his Australian introduction date, plus starting last year he has a separate section in his catalog devoted to many of Barry's varieties. Keith probably has the largest selection of Barry Blyth varieties (over 125) of anyone other than Barry. Last year Keith introduced three for him: Adoree, Carnival Capers and Fashionista. And this year he has introduced one, which I did not see in his garden but my sister was able to capture:
ANOTHER WOMAN