Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Members Made the Mount Bethel Plant Swap a Success!!, 0 by ROSES_R_RED

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ROSES_R_RED

In reply to: Members Made the Mount Bethel Plant Swap a Success!!

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Members Made the Mount Bethel Plant Swap a Success!!
ROSES_R_RED wrote:
Stormy, if I needed a press agent, you would definitely get the job. We really missed you, Holly and Onewish (and of course Ric and Larry and Michelle). It's really remarkable how quickly people bond here.

Doc,I use neem oil (sometimes with a little dish soap) very often on my indoor plants after a long winter and many times on my rose bushes and get very good results. I will be checking the threads to retrieve the instructions that you posted about caring for the Christmas Cactus. It now has the status of my "prized indoor plant".

I'm so happy that I can recognize Wind, Kat, Nisi, Carolyn, Vicki, GardenQuilts, and Flowerjen WITHOUT NAME TAGS!!

I am submitting a collage of the pictures. If anyone needs a single, please let me know.

Preparation of this event really got me going instead of sitting back and giving in to the distress I was feeling from the implanted device in my wrist, and for that I am grateful. It was definitely worth it!!

This message was edited Jun 8, 2010 5:42 AM