Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropicals & Tender Perennials: Roof photos today... or .......... Brugs Galore, 0 by GordonHawk

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright GordonHawk

In reply to: Roof photos today... or .......... Brugs Galore

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Roof photos today...  or .......... Brugs Galore
GordonHawk wrote:
Well.. this year is like every other ... new systems..plantings..I've started cutting the cool room up..and I've made a new corner pond with a planter in front....got new electric lines run for the pump.. underwater lighting.. and the fogger.. which will make masses of fog waft out of the pond...across the roof.. and some seating of the foam.. got 2-3 dozen brugs planted out yesterday.. and another dozen or two to go into small planters sprinkled about.. I even treated myself to a lawn mower... a small push type... but it does so much better a job than hacking it alll with the string trimmer.. then the drip irrigation will get into place early this year... to avoid the problems with traveling.. I've a trip to mothers to get her brugs in place... and some kennel repairs.. she's still pumping out litters of her lovable coccers... and her bengal cats.. and her kennel has a wall leak... I don't know what I'll find there as I didn't build it for her... it got put in after I'd moved back to the city after building her house/greenhouse.. OH.. and perhaps gettting by the Jackson Lake ..AL/FLA brug gathering on the 8th of May
SO.. I found my chineese reference... the Chineese character for Chaos.. is made up of two characters.. one for danger.. and the other for oppertunity..
I was wondering how many brugs.. and tropical vines I could get to live on the deck of a cruising catamaran..
I've assorted extra brugs for
anyone wishing to drop by and take them home... no time for mailing ... and they are likely too big to make the trip anywhere in a box......also plumerias .. I can part with.. a few of them... the picture is the future hom of the fountain... if the sun comes out.. I'll show you what a difference a day can make..