Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Morning Glories: My Morning Glory adventures February 2010, 0 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: My Morning Glory adventures February 2010

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of My Morning Glory adventures February 2010
joeswife wrote:
Oh Amy, that is funny, your Dh and Mine sound like the same guy. I let my mgs grow up our old pear tree. Course, it really doesn't hurt them, by the time they are vining and twinng, they fruits are already gone here.
Garden, what is your name? I am Debra.. nice to meet you, and I know it is hard to grow alot i a small space, I used to live in a house with a tiny tiny yard, but I used anything I could find for things to grow in or on..LOL

I am looking forward to seeing all of your pictures of this coming Spring and Summer. All I can do right now is stare at years past Garden designs in my Back Yard Project, and try to imagine things done in a different way. The sun was out today and it got up to 39 whoohoo!

Phyllis, here is a nice picture of the yellow evening primrose.. I have the pink ones too that smell good, but they don't get tall, and I have the white kansas native ones too.

I love Beckys way of displaying them in the white tubs, tho.I am going to try that this summer I have decided... and I especially like her cement donut rings. I can't find any here ...