Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Morning Glories: My Morning Glory adventures February 2010, 0 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: My Morning Glory adventures February 2010

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of My Morning Glory adventures February 2010
joeswife wrote:
Amos, those are the most beautiful shots I have seen in a log time. Awsome! I love your oriental lilly. Is tha second shot on a butterfly bush? Gorgeous.
Tonight I started my tray of Kansas native wild lfowers. Blue sage .. compass plant, leather flower, clammy weed, blue verbena, pale coneflower, giant hyssop, Prairie petuinia ( ruella) , button bush, drummonds aster, snow on the mountain, blue star flower, ( wild laurentia),white wild indigo, blue wild phlox, culvers root, bindweed, and winecups. I will have an area that will not require much water for everything except the button bush. That will be so cool. My blue lobelia is up and so is the cardinalis and the meadow violets. I had a bad day at work, so rushed home to get the seeds out of the refridgerator where they have been stratified.
I also planted some kansas pandurata that was stratified. I made a tray of four different coleus starts.
I feel more productive tonight than I was today at work. feels good.
I start alot of seeds right now. I have morning glorys everywhere... If you have the room and the window sill, then start planting! ;D

Salvia Rose Queen