Photo by Melody

Northeast Gardening: What gets you going in the morning?, 0 by weedyseedy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weedyseedy

In reply to: What gets you going in the morning?

Forum: Northeast Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What gets you going in the morning?
weedyseedy wrote:
My wife or I set up two coffee pots the night before, a twelve cup and a four cup. In the summer I grab a cup from the four cup pot and head out the back door to the woods path. I think Herself has her nights and days switched as she reads until two or three then sleeps until eleven when we both hit the twelve cup coffee maker. For a while I was making double strength coffee from beans ground at the store-----now I've gone back to half strength as it was wrecking my stomach, although the Druid (what we call our Irish doc) insists I have gall stones and they must come out, I still wonder but he and my wife say I'd argue with the Maker.So I guess the stones are coming out. All I can say is they better find stones when they get in there and I want to see them and maybe keep them. I throw oat meal in the microwave year round, used to mix it with peanut butter and instant hot chocolate powder but have gone off the mix to cut calories. When winter ends I'm up with the birds to see what is blooming in my weedy jungle with coffee cup in hand although I've been known to lose the cup in the weeds somewhere.----------Weedy.